Friday, February 17, 2012

high five for friday

Here are my top five for this week....

1.  Mr. B and I going to see "Big Miracle" with our 3 Lovies.

2.  Kentucky Beat Vandy!

3.  Volunteering with Girl Scouts!

4.  Valentine's Day!  I love....lovin' and Greg's Dark Chocolate Fudge with Walnuts he made me and Dipped Strawberries and homemade cards with poems, glitter and hearts. Sending L-O-V-E to all of you too!


5.  Conquering this project all by myself, along with 2 screwdrivers, a hammer and
too many screws/nails to count!

To Create This...
Still putting things in containers and building another shelf for ribbon, photo boxes, gadgets, etc. but, it's getting there!

Just in case you didn't see, this was the Scrapbook Corner in the basement Before.....


So, what's your High Five this week?










No comments:

Post a Comment