Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five for Friday

Here are my Top 5 for this week.....

1.  President's Day equals a day off from school to have fun with my girlie's!:)

2.  Helping prepare and serve a meal to the young teen moms and leaders of the Step By Step Ministry.

3. Completing and making a 125/125 on my Diet and Lifestyle Project! I had to research centenarians (those living over 100 yrs. old) with a high quality of life.  Here are the Top 9 characteristics they all had in common that have helped them to live a longer, more fulfilled life!:)

4.  I Love songs that make you just want to get up and dance around the house! I forgot how much this one makes me want to do that until it came on the radio this week.  Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo!:)


5.  Sooo excited about having our yearly sleepover this weekend!! There is just something about the bond between Mothers/Daughters and Sisters....unconditional love,support,wisdom, friendship, belly laughs and tears. My Mom and my sisters are uniquely beautiful; each of them so special to me & my best friends!  Thank you God for blessing me with them....they have helped me become the woman I am today. xoxo
All of us Then

All of us Now
Kim and Mom
Dana, Michelle, Denise and Dara






No comments:

Post a Comment