Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My View

This is the view from my kitchen window....with my birds.:)

It is a rainy day here in my part of the world.
I am taking time to sit and be still this morning...to listen~ rain tapping
against the windows, the clock ticking, refrigerator running.  It is good, at times,
not to talk.  I need to be alone in His presence and not feel the need to
break the silence.  This is a time I can sit and wait for answers, guidance
and soak in His love.

~Each day offers time to draw closer to God
and take new steps toward living with purpose.






4 comments:

  1. How beautiful..........I am so proud of my wonderful little sister and her family. Your blog made my day.....I am still at school and also listening to the quiet and thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I'm so glad you visited....this is one more way we can stay connected.:) I love you and think of you daily. So thankful to have you, my sweet sister and friend. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful reminder to "Be Still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10...I love you Dana!

    ReplyDelete